Does anyone else get dinner inspirations from Pinterest? Whenever I want to try something new or want to impress Mike I go to my “Get in my Belly” board and make something. I saw the Crunchy Parmesan Green Beans and thought, “Yes, this will be easy and delicious.”
Here’s what you need:
What to do:
1. Wash and snap off the ends of your green beans. I used one whole container of green beans that I got at Aldi.
2. Cover your baking sheet with tin foil and then spread your green beans on the sheet. Make sure to not have any beans overlap.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the beans and mix it around. Make sure all of them are lightly covered with the EVOO (as Racheal Ray would say).
4. Sprinkle your garlic salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese on top of the green beans.
5. Pop your baking sheet into the oven at 350 degrees. Let it cook until the parmesan is slightly brown.
6. Take out of the oven and enjoy.
Mine didn’t come out as crunchy as I thought they would be. That means I’ll have to make another attempt. My guess is I waited too long to eat them — I had to finish the other dishes in the meal above– or I need to put it in the broiler.
Bon Appetit! Tell me what you think if you try them too!