It’s my birthday! I’m 25 years old. Wow. I recently read a blog by a girl I went to high school with and was inspired from her 24 things— Thank you Alexis. It’s time to make some dreams for my 25th year of life. Hopefully I’ll carry out everything, but who knows.
1. Get my peacock tattoo in remembrance of my grandma with my sister.
Get a full-time writing or editing job.(Accomplished August 24)
Take a whole day off with Mike and do awesome things like brunch, walking around, a movie, dinner. (Basically a week’s worth of dates in one day)
4. Visit NYC and see all my friends.
5. Go to Europe
6. Finish an entire crossword puzzle with no help(Accomplished August 15) 7. Get over 1000 views in one day on this website(Accomplished June 6)
8. Make legit business cards for me and this website
9. Go to a Bulls game (Accomplished November 6, 2012)
10. Go to a Bears game
11. Take a road trip to Milwaukee and tour the beer companies
12. Go camping!
13. Have an article published in a nationally acclaimed publication
Try Ethiopian food
15. Get a bigger apartment with a pantry
16. Get retweeted by someone famous. (silly but it would be fun)
Get married to Mike and have the best day ever. (I know this will happen but it is a dream for every girl,right?)
Have my own closet where every single piece of clothing has it’s own hanger. 19. Find the best pho in Chicago (Realized it was the best in March)
Read at least one book a month (stay tuned. seems like a good post to write-up)
Make the 1000 cranes with Mike without one fight.
See more of my family.
23. Do yoga.
24. Take more pictures to cherish.
25. Sleep more.
What do you think? It was harder than I thought it would be to configure this list. If you want to help me carry out any of them, let me know!
Cheers! I hope everyone has a piece of cake or a cupcake in honor of my birthday today! If you do, show me on twitter @dreamtillgreen or @katiegarton.